Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
begins his performance with a pray to the goddess of epic poetry Describe the sights and sounds of a live performance of The Odyssey in ancient Greece. Achaeans sprang to their feet and were very brave.
Argives were docile and timid Explain the difference between the Achaeans and the Argives. Explain the important people and places in The Odysey. People
* Athena Find and print a map that depicts Odysseus's journey The Chorus offers a varitey of backgrounds and summary info.To help the audience follow the performance. It comments on themes, and shows how an idea audience might react tot he drama. It also represents the population in any particular story, in sharp contrast with many of the themes of an Ancient Greek plays which tends to be about hero's, gods, and goddesses By: Keegan Dearing
Zach Hunter The Odyssey