Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
What are genre conventions?
Transcript of What are genre conventions?
-Either a dark isolated setting eg forest/abonded building. OR. a city environment to make the story seem realistic.
-Disturbing low pitchec sounds to create tension and suspense.
-Dark colours/filters (blood red).
-Death/ supernatural/ dark plots.
- Fast pace editing to create suspense.
-A vulnerable character and a brave character.
we will use these conventional horror ideas in our trailer to fit the genre style. Horror conventions They normally include abnormal creatures such as ghosts, zombies and monsters.
They are very unrealistic and totally different to the real world.
In a lot of these movies someone will get possessed or have some sort of relation to the odd creature/creatures. Conventions of a supernatural horror. This sub genre combines elements of Horror and Comedy.
This sub genre is able to make you laugh in one seen and scare you in the next.
In this sub genre there is normally a clumsy and funny chararcter who is the center of comedy throughout the film. Comedy Horror