Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Hosting Stadiums 2
Transcript of Copy of Hosting Stadiums 2
1973 (reopened after renovation in January 2013).
GMT -3 hours.
Appr. distance from Rio:
The renovation of the Estadio Castelao was completed on time and within budget, making the stadium the first World Cup venue to be declared ready. Work began in March 2011, and cost R$518.6m (approximately £167m).
The city of Fortaleza sits on Brazil's north-east coast, and is a popular tourist destination because of its beaches. The new Castelao aims to minimise the impact of the heat on players and spectators.