Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Safety Awareness
Elizabeth Jestrab Accidents of the Past The past serious accidents I witnessed:
1. Saftey glasses that were shattered, but the person wearing them only got black eyes. Also they took a picture of the glasses and showed everybody what they look like, which I still remember many years later.
2. A grease gun with a frayed hose caused a operator to be sent to the hospital because the line burst when he was trying to grease a hard fitting. It burst causing grease to shoot through his vein causing blood poisoning. Also he had to have a blood tranfusion. Saftey issues of the present time. 1. "I spy" in my area the following, aisle 43 in the pattern shop an accident waiting to happen.
2. ABC 3 hoist is an accident waiting to happen because if you look at the pulley, and the cable you will see where a person can easily loose they're finger.
3. Numerous times of stepping on peices of cores that twist your ankle possibly causing injury. Poor cleaning practices. This is a short prezi on saftey awareness from a
coreroom operator, to be presented to the saftey committee for reveiw. 1. In the airset room where boards are laying all over the place i witnessed this A series of unfortunate events of the future. 2. One situation I experienced is when i went to sit down on a 3 foot ladder. I bumped the ladder with my foot when I was sitting down and I collapsed over the ladder and fell over it. 3. Behind ABC 2 there is a hole to dump sand but there is no cover. Operators Opinion on the most Common
Hazard to happen. 1. Forklift must be a common reminder of its dangers.
2. Lifting to heavy or the wrong way of objects.
3. Dangers of hoisting equipment or cores The End!