Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Princess Diana
“Diana, Princess of Wales.” The Diana, Princess of Wales Memorial Fund. n.p., n.d. Web. Apr. 2013.
“Gallery/ The Royal Family Tree.” Royal Wedding. Alo.com, n.d. Web.6 Apr. 2013.
“Happy Birthday, Princess Diana: 50 Rare Imaged of an Icon.” Time Photos. n.p. n.d. Web. 6 Apr. 2013.
“Princess Diana Biography.” Biography Online. n.p,. 6 Jan. 2006. Web. 6 Apr. 2013.
“Princess Diana: Charities.” Britishroyals.info. n.p,n.d. Web. 6 Apr. 2013. Our definition: A man admired for his achievements and noble qualities. Merriam-Webster: What is a Hero? -In 1994, Diana received the title of International Humanitarian of the Year.
-She received the Humanitarian award in Italy in 1996.
-After her death in 1997, she received the Nobel Peace Prize for her work against landmines. Diana’s Accomplishments -When meeting with people she was credited for having a positive energy and warm heart.
-She didn’t just meet with people, she made an effort to connect with them.
-She used her popularity to raise awareness around the world.
-"Blessed are the merciful, for they shall be shown mercy." Diana’s Compassion for Others -She visited Angola and Bosnia
- Spent time with people affected by landmines
- Influenced governments to ban landmines Landmines - Changed public opinion
- Photographs of her holding infected children and adults saw around the world AIDS/HIV - She work with over 100 charities
- Wanted to be more involved Charity Work -Born: July 1, 1961
-Grew up on one of the Queen's estates
-Was a below average student Before Her Public Life By: Lauren Maff, Crystal Santa, and Kaitlyn Weiss Princess Diana -Even though she was busy with her royal duties, she set aside her time to work with charity.
-People still look up to her today and she created an everlasting impact on the Royal Family. Princess Diana: A True Hero -Diana’s focus was to raise her children as if they weren’t in the public eye.
-Because of her actions, her sons are involved in numerous charity works. Not only a Humanitarian but also a Mother -February 1981
- 1 billion people watched on July 29, 1981
- They had 2 sons
- August 1996 Married Life Someone you look up to
Someone you aspire to be like
Someone who goes out of their way to do something good not because they have to, but because they want to Works Cited: