Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Graphic Text Features
Transcript of Graphic Text Features
Chart - summarizes and compares information
Graph - compares at least two different items to one another
Diagram - shows image and gives names for each part
Animations - moving images
Timeline - gives dates in order along with corresponding important information
Interactive Elements - web pages that allow you to explore and alter items to gain information
Discover some more...
What does the chart compare and how does it help you?
What does the graph compare and how does it help you?
How does the diagram help you understand the solar system better?
How could this timeline help someone?
How might an animation help someone understand the solar system more?
How could interactive websites help you learn about the solar system?
Use your science book and a partner to find some more examples of graphic features. List the page numbers on a separate sheet of paper.