Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Using the correct Edu License
Transcript of Using the correct Edu License
private prezis Use your own logo Log in to prezi.com Click on your name in the top right hand corner Scroll down to
'Account & license' If you are on PUBLIC ACCESS, Click on
'Upgrade your license' Click on 'Student & Teacher licenses' Click on 'Upgrade' Enter your AUT email address and press Continue Check your email and click on the link to verify For more tips and tricks: LIKE Prezi at AUT www.facebook.com/AUTPrezi FOLLOW @aut_prezi To get the
most out of , For more information about educational licenses: http://bit.ly/14mnZgz