Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Romeo and Juliet
Transcript of Romeo and Juliet
Montgues are in a bitter feud. Servants from the rival
families trade insults and begin a brawl on the streets of the city Act I Scene II Capulet and Paris discuss Paris’s desire to marry Capulet’s daughter, Juliet. Capulet is overjoyed, but wants Paris to meet Juliet and win her heart. Capulet dispatches a servant, Peter, to invite a list of people to the feast.
Romeo and Benvolio happen by, Peter asks Romeo to read the list to him; Rosaline’s name is one of those on the list. Before departing, Peter invites Romeo and Benvolio to the party—assuming, he says, that they are not Montagues. Benvolio tells Romeo that the feast will be the perfect opportunity to compare Rosaline with the other beautiful women of Verona. Romeo agrees to go with him, but only because Rosaline herself will be there.