Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Elements of Art
Transcript of Elements of Art
Elements & Principles
of Art & Design
Color draws attention; creates emphasis
Too much color scatters viewing.
The "busy area"
as our brains
The external form of an object
First thing to be recognized
Change form; draw attention
& darkness of a color
Difference creates emphasis
Created by Jodi Staniunas Hopper and J. Camille Dempsey
Elements of Art created for ISTE 2012
PARC the Elements
P.A.R.C. represents the Principles of Art
PARCing is the Art of Arrangement
Proximity = Near
Alignment = Orderly
Repetition = Reuse
Contrast = Emphasis
Proximity & Repetition
of speech bubbles
of the giraffe to indicate a different idea
Proximity, Alignment & Repetition
of the squares
of the important info helps it stand apart
See references at Acelearning.wikispaces.com