Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Elements of a personal narrative
Transcript of Elements of a personal narrative
What could you write about?
How would you score this?
Get your readers interest.
Using what you know
Show your reader; don't tell
All good writing has six traits
Ideas and content
Story has a clear beginning middle and end.
sets up , builds, and resolves a problem
Show Your reader; don't tell
Writer re-experiences the story.
Shows the setting
consider different events
Remember the best writers make a smart decision about what story to write.
Does it have meaning to your reader?
Have you started with strong a hook or a lead