Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Elements of a personal narrative
Transcript of Elements of a personal narrative
What could you write about?
How would you score this?
Get your readers interest.
Using what you know
Show your reader; don't tell
All good writing has six traits
Ideas and content
Story has a clear beginning middle and end.
sets up , builds, and resolves a problem
Show Your reader; don't tell
Writer re-experiences the story.
Shows the setting
consider different events
Remember the best writers make a smart decision about what story to write.
Does it have meaning to your reader?
Have you started with strong a hook or a lead