Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of 3D Printing
3D printing is the process of making a three-dimensional object of and shape and size .
3D printing is achieved when a 3D printer lays layers of materials making what ever your mind wants to .
The materials used for 3D printing are not that complicated . FDM thermoplastics are like the inc cartridges of this printer . The FDM uses materials like Abs , PC , and high performance ULTEM 9085 which is : plastic , skin cells , and concrete .