Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Workforce Management Presentation
Transcript of Workforce Management Presentation
As Mentioned Workforce Management is about having the
but that's just
of what WFM Delivers, there are some
that a workforce department is responsible for.
Workforce Management Key points
- Typically around 70% of a call centre's costs are salaries, but, getting the right number of people to do the work required is a complex task,
WFM Departments need to make sure that the staffing costs are optimized.
Successfully balancing supply and demand
based on achieving or exceeding certain service level standards / Target of Sales.
Creating a better place to work
– maintaining schedules according to supply and demand but at the same time making sure that the company employees are not over worked, for example an
agent eventually will be a
How Can we Implement WFM
Some Call Centres Use's Excel sheets with an Erlang C Add-in to Manage their call centres while Other Call Centres goes a different way ( a More Efficient way) which is purchasing a WFM System.
What Is Workforce Management?
Workforce Management is the
of any effective cost efficient call centre.
The Main Objective(
) for Workforce Management is having the
the work needed
Sample of Current Issues
we have some issue's with our Operations that can be Solved by using
This sample was chosen to show how big of an
one small issue can Cause
There are Multiple WFM System to place in consideration for every call centre , each is based on what the call centre needs
Being Able to transfer the call to an Internal Department because the line's are
in that department
Not Being Able to Achieve
of Sales or
than we are currently getting.
High Average Speed of Answer and Low Service Level -
Customers hate being placed on hold while waiting for assistance , for customer service customers that will increase the customers frustration which reduces his satisfaction with the product, for Sales Customers that can drive the customer into losing interest in purchasing the product.
Current Staff requisition is not being based on statistical patterns
- As there are no Calculations for Departments that are understaffed / Over Staffed , the Requests that we receive are not really Accurate which Leads to....
Which Leads To....
Having Excessive / Shortage of Agents in Some Department
- Which is costing us money and Leads To:-
Agents not Being properly Utilized
- Meaning an Agent can be Overworked or underworkd , both Scenarios are bad becasue:-
agent will suffer boredom and will eventually start acting in an
Agent will gain increased
Cancer of Call Centres
) which will cause his productivity to drop to
Which Starts Effecting....
Which Eventually Means...
How can we Fix it???
How Can We fix it?
on the inbound Queue to take the transfers from other departments meaning...
We Will Have
Schedules for the Agents so they wouldn't be underworked/overworked ,
and leading to....
we are Able to Calculate the Amount of staff each department needs so the
Happy Customers, or to be More Accurate ,
Happy PAYING Customers
With Workforce Management!!
Workforce Management Provides Multiple Solution and is vital for the Company to have it going around like Clockwork
hmm, I Think i need more Agents
Hello, How Can i Help You?
Which in All Cases Means increasing the Company's revenue