Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
03.01 Cell Cycle
Transcript of 03.01 Cell Cycle
Cytokinesis 1-3 Hypothesis I predict that there will be more interphase than the rest of the other cells. Safety Notes
1. Always handle microscopes and glass slides carefully.
2. Wash your hands after handling the prepared specimes. Materials 1. Compound light microscope.
2. Glass microscope slide with prepared onion root tip specimen. Data Anaylsis Conclusion: Based on your data, what can you infer about the lenght f the time spent in each of the cell cycle? If your observation had not been restricted to the tip of the onion root, how would the results be different? There would be virtually no cells undergoing division, so many more of the cells observes would have been in interphase where they would differenttiate. The longest stage is interphase in the cell cycle. And the shortest is anaphase because it only last for a couple of minutes. What stages were the longest and the shortest? I can infer that interphase is the longest stages of mitosis and then going in order eah decreases in the lenght it takes to complete. Interphase 147.05% - 153.06%
Prophase 625% - 576.92%
Metaphase 1666.67% - 1875%
Anaphase 2500% - 2500%
Telophase 2500% - 1875%
Cytokinesis 5000% - 2500%