Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
March 9th 2017
Transcript of March 9th 2017
M: In your seat.
V: Level of 0
P: Bring out all note cards to be checked.
Review question from yesterday.
Your hormones regulate and
coordinate many body functions,
from reproduction to
growth and development.
Get into groups of 5 for....
. These hormones produce and maintain female sex characteristics and regulate the female reproductive cycle.
About two weeks after the first day
of menstrual flow, ovulation occurs. Usually, only
one egg is released from one of a female’s ovaries during a menstrual cycle. It takes about 24 to 48 hours for an egg to move down the fallopian tube and into the uterus.
What is the structure labeled #4. What is its function- FOR COINS!
Hormones that are used related to body activities such as reproduction and growth are created at the pituitary gland. (this is the size of a pea)