Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Social Advertising
It is a process for influencing human behavior on a large scale, using marketing principles for the purpose of societal benefit rather than for commercial profit.
(Bill Smith 1999)
Social marketing sells a behavior change to a targeted group of individuals
Accept a new behavior
Reject a potential behavior
Modify a current behavior
Abandon an old behavior
HIV / AIDS
Help in changing attitude of the people of the society
Inform about common problems
Try to appeal people's feelings
Encourage to solve issues
THE WORLD'S PROBLEMS = OUR PROBLEMS