Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Round 3
Warm-up #1, Round 3
Monday, October 5, 2015
What is one thing you have always feared in your life? Do you think having the emotion of fear helps us become better humans? Why or why not?
Warm up #2, Round 3
Tuesday, October 6, 2015
The word paranormal is made up of a prefix, root/base, and suffix word. What is the prefix, root/base, and suffix word? What does the prefix mean? What does the root/base word mean? What does the suffix mean?
Warm-up #3, Round 3
Wednesday, October 7, 2015
How many paragraphs will I require when you write formal essays? What will each of those paragraphs consist of? What do I mean by formal vs. informal essays?
Warm-up #4, Round 3
Thursday, October 8, 2015
What does the word "depth" mean? What does the word "knowledge" mean? Throughout our education, we are encouraged to help you figure out your "depth of knowledge" when tackling any reading material. What do you think I mean by this?
Warm-up #5, Round 3
October 9, 2015
1. What does the word "intuition" mean? How would you break down the word to know the meaning? What other synonyms can you think of to replace the word "intuition"?
2. What does the phrase "piggy back" mean? Give an example.
October 5-October 16, 2015
The Big Questions
1. Do you think there is enough evidence to
support that paranormal activity is real?
2. Do you believe in the paranormal?
3. Have you or anyone you know experience paranormal activity? Do you have evidence or is it just intuition?
4. Why do you think we, as a society, are obsessed with the paranormal?
1. According to (author's name) in the article titled..., (author's name) stated that... I agree/disagree OR I believe...
2. I would like to piggy back on (student's name) statement regarding... I also believe that...
3. What puzzles me is...
4. I can accept (student's name) opinion. However, I think that...
5. I'd like to add...
Exit Ticket #1, Round 3
Name one thing you learned or still have a question about this past week.