Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Second Language Acquisition - A Personal Reflection
Transcript of Second Language Acquisition - A Personal Reflection
interactions between the individual
and the environment. So, here is my problem…. Learners will be successful if there are fewer social and psychological distances between them and the speakers of the second language. Any learning is understood as a matter of neural networks. Learning is a socially mediated process The gap between what the learner wants to say and
what s/he can say. Subconscious acquisition, not conscious learning. Is there a period when language acquisition is best? Chomsky sees language as a mirror of the mind. Language is a set of structures and acquisition as a matter of
habit formation. first we learn how to do conversation and we learn how to interact verbally