Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
SCSU Wales Short-Term Study Abroad - May 2013
Gareth Johnon 28 January 2013
Transcript of SCSU Wales Short-Term Study Abroad - May 2013
(face paint optional) I'll take you all over the map! Fascinating museums Steam trains, for when you get tired Take a tranquil canalboat ride Cost
At $3,235 plus tuition (6 credits), this program is great value and includes the flight, accommodation, in-country travel, site visits, and most breakfasts (all but 6) for a tour that is over two-and-a-half weeks long.
The scenery and encounters with friendly people are complimentary! Contact
Gareth John, SH 350
ph. 320 308.6143
Join the Facebook Group: SCSU Wales 2013 and a not-so-tranquil cruise on the Bristol Channel Climb Wales's Highest Mountain