Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Magnetic train
product science technology engineering What is the name of the train? The M.B.T. (Magnetic bullet train). When will it be used? magnetic train we will need
of magnets and
a bullet train a transportation
device it looks like a
bullet 40 feet by 10 feet per cart How does it work? It works with the power of magnetic force. There is magnets on the track which keep the train floating just above the track there is also a magnet that attracts to the train to keep it on the track. math Rail Diagram Citations http://ninpope-physics.comuv.com/maglev/howitworks.php