Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Nepal earthquake
What are earthquakes?
Earthquakes are always surprising,earthquakes shake the earth's crust.They are caused when two plates slip past each other.This is called a transform boundary.
What happened in Nepal?
There was a strong earthquake in Nepal.It was a magnitude 7.8 earthquake.It was the one like San Francisco.It had the same power.This earthquake occurred at April 25, 2015.The last one did more damage.The image shows what the earthquake did.
What happened in other countries?
The earthquake was very close to India and the Himalayas.It killed more than 34 people in India.It killed more than 6,300 people. It also triggered avalanches in Mt.Everest.It buried climbers in their tents next to Mt.Everest.
Image of buried tents.
Video of the earthquake