Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Using Prezi to Teach
Transcript of Using Prezi to Teach
What is Prezi
Prezi is a web-based presentation tool using zooming interface technology.
Prezi unleashes your inner creativity.
Great story telling
Breaks away from the old mode
Freedom to express
Seeing things in a different way
Get started with Prezi
How would you use Prezi in teaching and learning creatively?
Zoom out of slides
to give your ideas Space
Work on a blank prezi canvas rather than slides
A big picture
Prezi was first introduced in 2009 and since enjoy an increasing popularity.
Zoom out to see
Prezi creates a visual journey
which evokes curiosity
lead your audience down to a path of discovery.
You can add texts, images and videos anywhere in the canvas and group together in frames
Once ideas are formed, you can draw a path to flow from one idea to another freely
Prezi helps your audiences
Present academic and research findings
Present concept/mind map
Explain historical timelines
Digital story telling
Explore images and diagrams
Brain storming meetings
Create"résumés, information sheets, propolio and posts
It is a web-based presentation tool
Requires internet connection
Prezi encourages collaboration and enables mobility
Publish your Prezi to
share your ideas
from thousands of published Prezi
Present on the go
A little bit of history:
You can present
as long as you are connected to the
Better long-term memory
when people learn visually.
The birth of Prezi
The death of PowerPoint
By the end of the lesson, you should be able to:
* explain what Prezi is and how it differenciates itself from the traditional presentation tools
* outline the reasons of why Prezi is popular
* understand how to use Prezi in teaching and learning creatively