Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Why Study History?
Transcript of Why Study History?
What's the point?
Three Main Reasons to Study History!
First Reason to Study History
History teaches us how we came to be
Second Reason to Study History
History teaches us about past failures.
Third Reason to Study History
History teaches us about past successes.
Three Reasons to Study History
1. to learn how we came to be
2. to learn from past failures
3. to learn from past successes