Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of EXAMPLE ESSAY
Does it provide readers with additional info subject under discussion?
Keep purpose in mind: don’t wander off point
Keep audience in mind: Is information provided relevant to particular readers? Are my examples well chosen? Consider a number to choose from, evaluate each, and then choose best ones Are there enough examples to make each point clear and persuasive? Put yourself in the reader’s shoes.
Risk over explaining rather than leaving reader confused or unconvinced. examples might be relevant but explanations are too general, vague or brief to be helpful
examples need to be adequately detailed so reader receives the full persuasive impact for each one lack of coherence never provide a sense of interruption in flow of thought from one example to the next
arrange examples in order that best explains the major point presented by topic sentence
avoid a listing effect by using transitional devices where necessary to ensure easy movement from example to example, point to point