Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Punjab University In Your Hands
Transcript of Punjab University In Your Hands
Developing a Web Gis based 3D model of punjab Members
Zaynah Sohail Butt
Faran ullah Zafar
Nimra Rana Objectives:Main objective is to visualize and navigate the map.
Awareness of GIS and 3D Developmental steps
Our project has been categoried into 3 significant phases
Phase1: Designinig and Modeling in Sketchup
Phase2:(geo-Location)Adding Geographic Locations
Phase3:Developing a Web Interface why we use sketchup?
Because it is user friendly,
easy to install and use.It is very innovative tool free for anyone to use. Phases
1.3D modeling 2. Geolocating Phase 3
developing the interface itself contains three steps
2.enabling Google earth to open as a window in web page
3.fetching kml files from server