Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Beginning Band
When would we start?
Your turn . . .
How will I know which instrument/book my child needs? How do I get one?
How CMS Bands are generally run . . .
Summer Beginning Band Program
Though it may seem obvious, this
important element will usually fade
unintentionally. Stay aware!
Sneak peak (time permitting)
Can't wait?! Go to www.smartmusic.com for more information. They have videos!
How the CMS Band Program Works!
In my experience, this has been
a primary reason for why students
want to drop band!!!
In order to guarantee progress and keep students constantly excelling, we need to make sure they will be participating in the summer program as much as possible.
This prevents the feeling of "catch-up" a student may feel when starting at the beginning of the school year. Starting a new school year is already overwhelming enough for them!