Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Beginning Band
When would we start?
Your turn . . .
How will I know which instrument my child needs? How do I get one?
How CMS Bands are generally run . . .
Though it may seem obvious, this
important element will usually fade
unintentionally. Stay aware!
Sneak peak (time permitting)
How the CMS Band Program Works!
In my experience, this has been
a primary reason for why students
want to drop band!!!
Beginning of next school year
Chance of a quick jump-start day or two before school starts
Different then in years past
Students should really wait to work with their instruments until then. It is easy for a child to develop wrong habits that could be detrimental later.