Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Youth Culture TED 2013
Transcript of Youth Culture TED 2013
STU -Youth Education Topics Anne Væring Jørgensen Family Structure What are your thoughts after watching the video? How has the role of the teacher changed? Digital Natives Why should we use technology in the classroom? While watching the next video think about the following questions Digital Youth Portrait: Cameron http://www.edutopia.org/digital-generation-profile-cameron-video Discussion Questions
1. Is Cameron typical of kids in your community? Why, or why not?
2. How would you describe the attitude of Cameron's parents toward technology and Cameron's interest in digital media?
3. How would you describe the attitude of Cameron's teachers toward technology and Cameron's interest in digital media?
4. What did you think of Cameron's Rewind video? Was this a good use of multimedia for learning? Why, or why not?
5. What would it take to support kids like Cameron at your school? What are the potential challenges? http://www.edutopia.org/digital-generation Social Media How do the social medias affect the youth generation? Why do young people want to exhibit their lives on Facebook? What are the pros and cons of using the social medias in teaching? STU -Special Organized Youth Education
The purpose of the youth program is that young people with learning disability and other young people with special needs achieve personal, social and academic skills to such an independent and active participation in adult life as possible and possibly to further education and employment. 3 years of education for young people with special needs. 16-28 years of age. Individual curriculum. Experiences with parenting class
Which educational opportunities do marginalized young people have in your country?