Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Scientific Method
What is it?
Who uses it?
The scientific method is used by
2. Make a
using your senses to gather information about your topic.
A hypothesis is an
What is the
you are trying to solve?
This should be in the form of a
needed for the experiment
step by step plan
to test your hypothesis
to see if the results are the same
4. Record and Organize Data
of the results of the experiment
Organize the results (data) into a
1. State the problem
5. Make a conclusion
Was my hypothesis correct?
What were the results of
Repeat the experiment again and again
based on the results