Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Mt.Baker
nicknamed White Steep Mountain
Baker erupted 2 times
The two times were in 1891 &1880
The first year somebody climbed mount baker was in 1880 Mt.Baker is a stratovalcano a statovalcano is a volcano built up of alternate layers of lava and ash Located in Washington is still active there were four successful climbers there names were
E.T.Colman, T.Stratton, J.Stratton, J.Tenant,&D.
Ogilvcy Longitude is 121.82
latitude is 48.79