Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Michael Jackson
By: Sabrina Ziyad
Mohammed Abedrabbo "The King of Pop"
Michael Jackson 1. Michael Jackson was born on August, 29 1958. 2. He started in a group with his brothers, called the Jackson Five.
3. Berry Gordy founded the Jackson five and offered them on a contract.
4. Michael Jackson started singing by himself, after his oldest brother had gotten married.
5. He died June 25, 2009, a sad and horrible day for all music lovers. The Album His Music The genre he typically records is pop. He was known as the "King of Pop," he was recongized as the most successful entertainer of all time. His contributions of dance, fashion, along with his personal life made him a global figure. was realeased in 1987. Bad itself sold between 30-45 million copies worldwide. 8 million were sold in the U.S alone. It is the fifth best selling album of all time. "Bad is the work of a gifted singer-songwriter with his own skewed aesthetic agenda and the technical prowess to pursue it. " -Rolling Stone Magazine "Songs were very catchy and up beat."
-Sputnickmusic "Bad" , an album whose consistency, sureness and scaled-down intentions make it a respectable successor to "Thriller."
-L.A Times Reviews! "Bad"
"The Word Is Out
You're Doin' Wrong
Gonna Lock You Up
Before Too Long,
Your Lyin' Eyes
Gonna Take You Right
So Listen Up
Don't Make A Fight,
Your Talk Is Cheap
You're Not A Man
You're Throwin' Stones
To Hide Your Hands" Was the first song on the album and the one that set the tempo for the rest. It was a very catchy song. I chose these lyrics because its the main part of bad. It says that men are cowards and they should take their problems straight up. " The way you make me feel" "I Never Felt So In Love Before
Just Promise Baby, You'll
Love Me Forevermore
I Swear I'm Keepin' You
Satisfied" This song gave people confidence to talk to people that they liked. The song was talking about the feeling that people give you when you see them. "Man in The Mirror" "As I, Turn Up The Collar On My
Favourite Winter Coat
This Wind Is Blowin' My Mind
I See The Kids In The Street,
With Not Enough To Eat
Who Am I, To Be Blind?" He's saying that if lots of people change their ways, it will change the world. And that he realized that he was not being the best person he could be and he needed to change. Opinion Our opinion of this record is that it is touching and the songs on this album actually mean something! It is an inspiring album to people for any skin color. You shouldn't be treated differently because of your skin, just be yourself and do what you want. We would recommond this because all ages can listen to this, and there is a moral to everysong. 1. Bad
2 .The Way You Make Me Feel
3 .Speed Demon
4 .Liberian Girl 5 .Just Good Friends
6 .Another Part of Me
7 .Man in the Mirror
8 .I Just Can't Stop Loving You
9 .Dirty Diana 10 .Smooth Criminal
11 .Leave Me Alone The Album Theme Be yourself and dont be selfish, always help people in need. Dont ever give up no matter how hard times get! Such as Michael did when he looks at himself he doesn't think of things that he can change to his body, he says to himself how can I be better and practice. Even though michael is no longer here
with us, his legacy will never fade, and his
music is still playing to this day.