Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Presentation of Information Mapping
Transcript of Presentation of Information Mapping
Where information matters ...
Texts are too long
Hard to find
Different writing styles
Information Mapping® (IMAP) is an international and research-based information standard
FS Pro 4.0
Add-on in Microsoft Word to easily create Information Mapping documents
Some international customers ...
easy to write
easy to read
to the point
What do I need to do?
How to do it?
Give an answer on the BASIC questions of your readers!
Information Types: help you to analyze the subject matter and categorize it according to the purpose for the audience.
Research-Based Principles: allow you to organize information effectively so that it is easy to access, understand, and remember.
Units of Information: help you to create standardized information modules that contain one clear purpose
Presentation Modes: allow you to format information so that it is easy to use
Information Mapping® provides a number of tools that help you to analyse, organize and present information: