Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Trivia Show
1st Quarter Categories
2. FOOD AND DRINK
1. Movies- Name the movie
2. Food and Drink- Name the company
3. Sports- Name the athlete
4. Science- The average adult human holds how many pints of blood inside of them? (4, 10, or 16)
5. Politics- Name the politician
2nd Quarter Categories
7. Geography- Name the 3 states it passes through
8. TV- Name the show
9. Art- Name the artist
10. History- Name the type of flower
2 Points for correct answers
No negative points
1 bonus point for all correct
3rd Quarter Categories
11. TV- Name the show
12. Geography- Name the country
16. FOOD AND DRINK
4th Quarter Categories
POINT VALUES HAVE DOUBLED
15. Music- Name the band
20. Movies- Name the movie
+2 points if correct
-2 points if incorrect
0 if left blank
1 bonus point if all correct
NO CELL PHONES ALLOWED!!!
No texting, phone calls, internet searches, or any other type of outside reference materials allowed
No yelling out answers!!!
Once an answer is handed in, neither the answer nor the point value may be changed
4 Rounds (5 Picture questions per round)
2 Minutes to answer each question
Each answer will have a point value attached to it
5, 4, 3, 2, and 1
Each point value will be used
once and only once
Shot bonus points can be awarded once per half
for doing two shots and
for buying me a Budweiser
At the end of each round there will be a
Top 3 teams closest to the correct answer
will receive 1 bonus point
The team coming closest to the correct
answer will win
You will only have sixty seconds with the
6. Music- Name the musician
17. Science- Name the planet with an axial tilt of approximately 90 degrees
Price? (Reconstruction only)
18. Sports- Who is it?
13. Vocabulary- Solve the jumbles
19. History- Name the case
16. Food and Drink- What is it?
14. Presidents- Name the US President
Price? (6 Pack)