Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Out of Africa Theory
Transcript of Out of Africa Theory
5-3 Millon BC
First human beings walked to East and Southern Africa.
3-1.5 Milion BC
Early Stone age.
1.75-1 Million BC
Evolution of Homo Erectus.
1 Million-40,000 BC
Middle stone age.
Later stone age.
Last major wet period in Africa.
Evidence of iron melting in Nigeria and Central Niger.
The Bantu Migrations.
Discovery of Australopithecus near Taung, South Africa.
Homo habilis skulls found in Olduvai Gorge, Tanzania and Lake Turkana, Kenya.
Semi-complete skeleton of "Lucy" found in Omo Valley, Ethiopia.
Homo Erectus skull found Lake Turkana.
Australopithecus footprints found in Laetoli, Tanzania.
Discovery of Australopithecus in Sterkfontein, South Africa.
FIRST HUMAN BEINGS.