Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Creation Continuum
Transcript of The Creation Continuum
What is it and
where are your students?
Consumption = interactive whiteboard activities, BrainPop, reading a book on a Kindle, listening to a story on an iPod, watching a video, playing games, typing a paper, taking an assessment on a computer
Creation= writing a story, making a PowerPoint, building a PhotoStory, producing a movie, taking pictures, recording a podcast, publishing a newspaper, blog, wiki, videocast, developing a YouTube channel, making games
LOTS? (Lower Order Thinking Skills)
HOTS? (Higher Order Thinking Skills)
Where do students need to be to really learn?
How can we help them get there?
Will you help them?
Digital Storytelling: a place to start!
Bloom's Digital Taxonomy Handout