Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Creation Continuum
Transcript of The Creation Continuum
What is it and
where are your students?
Consumption = interactive whiteboard activities, BrainPop, reading a book on a Kindle, listening to a story on an iPod, watching a video, playing games, typing a paper, taking an assessment on a computer
Creation= writing a story, making a PowerPoint, building a PhotoStory, producing a movie, taking pictures, recording a podcast, publishing a newspaper, blog, wiki, videocast, developing a YouTube channel, making games
LOTS? (Lower Order Thinking Skills)
HOTS? (Higher Order Thinking Skills)
Where do students need to be to really learn?
How can we help them get there?
Will you help them?
Digital Storytelling: a place to start!
Bloom's Digital Taxonomy Handout