Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
6th crossing bridge in dubai
Transcript of 6th crossing bridge in dubai
of the most amazing cities in the world, a city that looks almost like science fiction come to life, something you would only see in a fiction movie. It already plays host to the world’s tallest hotel, and come 2012, it will also be home to the world’s largest arch bridge, the 6th Crossing bridge. The 6th Crossing is one mile long, 670 feet tall,
and will be spanning the Dubai Creek. It will have 12 lanes, 6 in each direction and the Dubai Metro will run through the middle of it. It also looks like it will also allow people access to the upcoming opera house. The bridge was created by NY based architects FXFOWLE INTERNATIONAL, it will also cost about 2.5 billion dirhams, and it'll be able to carry 20,000 vehicles a day