Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Rubik's Cubes
Before you mix it up you must know how to solve it or you won't know how to get it back!
After Your Rubik's cube is mixed, I will help u with solving it using algorithms. It is going to be hard so get ready. First, let's talk about algorithms.
Algorithms are a form of mathematical terms and a form that can bring you a step by step method.