Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of 3rd Amendment
"No soldier shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house, without the consent of the owner, nor in time of war, but in a manner to be prescribed by law.
- Be stationed or lodged in a specified place.
- The fact of living in a place.
- Making it officially valid
In my own words...
No soldier can just walk into your house when they need a place to stay in unless the house owner says they can.
Don't sleep on my bed!!!!
No soldier zone!!
Soldiers aren't allowed to barge into my house without permission!!
You can't come in my house!!!
Now soldiers can sleep in bases.