Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Knowledge Management
Fundamental Questions Knowledge
Tools How will they use the knowledge? How will they access
the information? What knowledge do
they need access to? Who needs access to
our knowledge? ITG has a wealth of information, some documented and some tribal knowledge. How do we ensure that current and accurate information is readily available and accessible to the people who need it? When do they
need access? What process will be used to provide and maintain the knowledge? OHSU Community Work Units Help Desk(s) Support for all three user groups will require the same general processes. However, the policies, tasks and tools may differ for each group. Existing Knowledge Management tools may serve the needs of some groups. But, we should also explore alternative solutions. Next Steps