Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Graffiti
-Posterchild In Conclusion Thanks for listening How Graffiti evolved Styles Thesis Statement: Graffiti is consistently changing throughout history and there continues to be a growing amount of styles as the art form adjusts to the mass way in which it can be presented. Defined as: markings, as initials, slogans, or drawings, written, spray-painted, or sketched on a sidewalk, wall of a building or public restroom. Banksy Horfe
Horfe is a bit weird and very French. He's the graffiti poster boy of 2012, constantly evolving and changing. Additionally, his crew Peace & Love are one of the most interesting around at the moment. -Tag -Piece -Stencil -Stcikers (slaps) -Wildstyle -Blockbuster -Commercial -Street Art Sources