Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Ancient Egypt
When he was nine years old his father died.
So he started to rule as a really young pharaoh.
When he was 18 years old he died nobody knows exactly how.
People say he died in a chariot crash. Doctors made some tests on him and found a cut through his head. The cut through his head was there before he died. When the doctors did an autopsy on him they found evidence by checking his genes that his parents were sister and brother which makes the kid unable to live for long.
By Juli Kutas
One of the men who opened Tutankhamen s tomb found a flower on top of his mummified body.
Here is a picture of his mummified body
Tutankhamen was a pharaoh who sadly lived for just 18 years and ruled for nine years.
On all of the wall paintings, Tutankhamen
and his sister are together. Which tells us they really liked each other. So Tutankhamen's sister might have put the flower there.
By my brother Simon