Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Alexander the Great Hellenistic Empire Project
Transcript of Alexander the Great Hellenistic Empire Project
For this project, you will focus on SIX cities that Alexander the Great either established or conquered throughout his reign.
The background of your Prezi must be a map of the area conquered by Alexander the Great
FOR EVERY CITY, you need to include:
- The group of people who previously occupied it
- Description for 2 of 6 categories below for the group that had previously occupied it.
- Religion/beliefs system
- Political system
- Social structure
-- Description of 1 Major change that occurred in the territory after Alexander's conquering
-- Description of the battle that took place for control of this land.
- ONE multimedia (Picture, Video, Sound, GIF) embed specifically pertaining to the event or the territory's civilization.
Prezi LINKS are due to upload to Moodle by Friday, Dec. 11
*Include a bibliography of all sources used, even for multimedia, in your last "slide."
SCHIPPERTON ---> SCHIPPERIA
Conquered by Alexander the Great in B.C. 156. and name was changed.
Economy before Alexander-
- A very cheap people, mostly teachers who took part in frequent shennaniganry
Notable Advancements before Alexander-
- Developed soon-to-be-famous website ideas such as 'TripAdvisor for TEENs'
Influence of Alexander's Conquest-
- The Schippertonians began to adopt the Greek language and the government was made democratic
An interesting (AKA attractive) looking race
PLENTY OPTIONS TO CHOOSE FROM