Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Do Now
Friday, September 26, 2014
Write definitions of these words.
Use complete sentences.
Today's Investigation Question
How did Rome Transform?
“The Church ran hospitals, orphanages, and homes for the poor and elderly. Daily meals and bread were available. In addition, the government created public baths to be sure everyone in the city was clean and fairly healthy. Empress Theodora worked to improve the living conditions of young, poor people.”
Today: you will investigate at least 5 sources (2 minutes each).
I predict that....
I infer that......
I would like to make a connection.....
To examine multiple documents or
sources while answering a question
or gathering specific information.
Gallery Walk Norms
-Groups of 2
-Everyone shares the space -- please move around the room in a respectful manner
-Partners discuss and analyze together.
-Partners use sentence stems.
A dramatic or thorough change
in structure, appearance or attitude.
Review Yesterday's Classwork
Label each of these transformations as