Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
3.03 Linear Functions
Transcript of 3.03 Linear Functions
2)Solve 2x+3y=1200 for y.
y=400 3y=1200 y=400−23x
You would go to 400 on the graph and then rise 1200 and run 3
3) fx= 400-2/3x
The graph represents profit of smart phone cases vs profit of tablet cases
1)The slope is just a number that tells how steeply a line goes up or down.
Slope is determined by dividing the rise of the line by the run. Often called "rise over run."
2) You use Y=Mx+B and locate the X and Y coordinates.