Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
3.03 Linear Functions
Transcript of 3.03 Linear Functions
2)Solve 2x+3y=1200 for y.
y=400 3y=1200 y=400−23x
You would go to 400 on the graph and then rise 1200 and run 3
3) fx= 400-2/3x
The graph represents profit of smart phone cases vs profit of tablet cases
1)The slope is just a number that tells how steeply a line goes up or down.
Slope is determined by dividing the rise of the line by the run. Often called "rise over run."
2) You use Y=Mx+B and locate the X and Y coordinates.