Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Library, Math, and the Common Core
Transcript of The Library, Math, and the Common Core
is in what we can create
when we collaborate.
The Library, Math,
and the Common Core
Books are just the tip of the iceberg . . .
Sources of Performance Prompts
Where do you go to find performance prompts for your students?
Sources of Data
What do you use to find data to create new prompts to best fit the concepts you are trying to teach?
What resources do we need to advance to the next level?
Dan Meyer's Three-Act Math
Common Core Conversation
Available from your librarian including . . .
circulation by title
circulation by Dewey Subject Number
circulation by grade level
compare by month or year . . .
Link to paid databases through your school's website
Do we need to use a common social platform to create resource lists?
Are there resources we need to purchase to help support CC curriculum development?
Magazine archives can be helpful for finding data.
Add your own classes or use the library class account to access current sports statistics and news stories from The Daily News.
Consider subscribing to helpful YouTube channels.