Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Interactive Notebook
It's a reference tool and a record of your thinking all at once.
Two sided to separate your passive learning from your active learning
What is an interactive notebook?
All the stuff I give you
All the stuff you have to think
about in order to learn
Applications of new learning
Page one is the title page. Write "Interactive Reader for Language Arts," followed by your name, period number, my name and room number.
Let's get started...
Are you done putting in your page
Title pages 3, 5, and 7 as the "Table of Contents." You will add entries as we add assignments. Make sure to keep this up-to-date so you will be able to find the information you need quickly.
Table of Contents
This notebook will be graded every few weeks. You may or may not get notice before I collect them. It is important that you keep on top of this notebook.
Rules for the Interactive Reader
Title page 9 as "Rules for Using This Notebook."
Copy down the following rules onto this page:
1. Must have this book with you everyday.
2. You may NOT use this book or the paper in it for other classes or for other assignments.
3.Do NOT doodle, scribble, write notes, etc. in your notebook.
4. Notebook must be neat and handwriting must be legible.
5. You are responsible for keeping this notebook complete...EVEN IF YOU ARE ABSENT.
So far, we've only used the right side.
Let's try a left-side activity. Highlight the
rule you think you'll have the most trouble with.
On the left hand side, answer these questions:
Why that rule?
What can you do to help you
How do you know if you're doing a good job?
Use these questions to figure out if you are ready for an A. This is what I will use to grade and what you can use to evaluate your own work.
Glue this onto your cover page.
Now go back to your Table of Contents
and add this as your first entry.
Starting with the cover page as page 1, number ever page in the lower outside corner.