Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Beach House by R. L. Stine
Transcript of Beach House by R. L. Stine
The other story takes place 40 years later at the same beach. 5 friends, Ashley, Ross, Lucy, Brad and Kip went to the beach for summer vacation. There's a beach house that know one lives in, know one knows why. Then two of the friends decide to explore it, but they ended up disappearing. Now what will happen to the three left?
The setting of the story is the beach in 1954. The other story takes place on the same beach 40 years later.
Ashley was a care free person. In the story she meets a boy named brad and soon finds out his "secret."
Beach House by: R.L. Stine
Maria is out for revenge on brad and figures out how he disappeared.
Brad had done something that was unforgivable.
the theme of the book is Do not go near the dangerous
The author made two stories. One for the past and one for the present. At the end the stories get merged together.