Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Udacity UXD Course Overview
Nazmul Idrison 22 July 2014
Transcript of Udacity UXD Course Overview
Detail first thinking & local maxima
- better apps, not better forms
- low res wireframing
MOBILE FIRST THINKING
DESIGNING FOR THE
WHO IS THE USER?
Mapping features to users
(using personas & use cases)
Mobile vs desktop/web
- sovereign posture
Make apps contextual based on
- on activity (walk, run, etc)
- sensors (light, movement, etc)
- data (sources on phone & cloud)
UX = Eng + Design + Business
UI != UX
- what real people want
Tools: personas & use cases
Who are your users?
(everyone = no one)
User & lifestyle is mobile
- limited data & battery, screen
- handedness, attention
- sketchy network
Constraints spur innovation
- who is the user, where are they
- what's nearby, who's nearby