Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Linear Programming with real-world examples!
Transcript of Linear Programming with real-world examples!
y- Laser Printers Step Three. Graph it. Step Two. Set up your equations. Variables x(Inkjet), y(laser)
x+3y≤120 : Labor Hours
Identify the variables. Step Four. Insert your x and y coordinates into your objective function to determine the minimum an maximum values of your graph. 45(60)+65(60)=6600 45(120)+65(40)=8000
And that's linear Programming with real a real world example!