Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Paris Hilton v Hairtech International Inc. (2010)
Transcript of Paris Hilton v Hairtech International Inc. (2010)
*Publicity for both parties *Hairtech then sued for the breach of the contract due to Hilton's infliction with the law and the absence from a 2007 launch party for the extensions line .
*She wore extensions from another company Settlement is definitely fair
Paris Hilton v Hairtech International Inc. (2010) * The judge dropped the case because information was presented to the courtroom that supported Hilton.
*A settlement was then reach between Hilton and Hairtech. *tried to sue for 10x more than contract agreement ($35 million)
*They claim that they lost $6.6 million dollars in profit