Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Paris Hilton v Hairtech International Inc. (2010)
Megan Hullon 29 November 2012
Transcript of Paris Hilton v Hairtech International Inc. (2010)
*Publicity for both parties *Hairtech then sued for the breach of the contract due to Hilton's infliction with the law and the absence from a 2007 launch party for the extensions line .
*She wore extensions from another company Settlement is definitely fair
Paris Hilton v Hairtech International Inc. (2010) * The judge dropped the case because information was presented to the courtroom that supported Hilton.
*A settlement was then reach between Hilton and Hairtech. *tried to sue for 10x more than contract agreement ($35 million)
*They claim that they lost $6.6 million dollars in profit