Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Water
CITY WATER COMPARISON .
BY - ADVAIT
The Hudson river is used for traveling, fishing,Navigating, and etc . It is also used for recreaional purpose.
The Hudson river is a river that runs north to south in the eastern part of New York state.
The Ganges is a major river in the Indian subcontinent flowing east through the eponymous plains of north India into Bangladesh.
What is Hudson River used for?
What is the Ganga river used for
Ganaga can well be called the lifeline of india for all the food grains you it(most of it) is becasue of Ganga. The alluvial silt depsoited by it makes it possible to grow crops like rice, wheat, maize etc in the northern part of india. Ganga even marks and reminds us about our hertiage and our connection to religion. Many temples are build on the banks if this humangous river. Moreover , the delta in Bengal has created conditions whcih are essential for mangrtooves(flora) and tiger(fauna).