Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Adding Integers 2
Transcript of Adding Integers 2
give the same sign
give sign of larger absolute value number examples
instead of adding, subtract the numbers because they are different signs.
20- 12 =
so then subtract
20- 12 =-8
I gave the negitive sign to the eight
because the larger numbers has a negitive sign. unlike signs like signs example
so now you add because the signs are alike
they are both negative
so now add them up
-12+-19=-31 now you know how to add integers
dont forget or else !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thank you for watching